2022 Volkswagen ID.4 Overview
Are you a fan of Volkswagen SUVs but looking for a model with a bit more fuel efficiency? Then you’ll love what the 2022 VW ID.4 has to offer your Topeka commute. The cutting-edge Volkswagen ID.4 cuts out pricey stops at Kansas City fuel pumps and offers unrivaled style, efficiency, and comfort. Check out our new Volkswagen ID.4 overview below and find out everything you can expect when you invest in one of these innovative electric vehicles!
New VW ID.4 Overview: Starting MSRPs
So, how much does a 2022 VW ID.4 cost? Your exact starting MSRP will differ depending on which configuration you choose. You have three models to pick from – the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro, the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S, and the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S with Gradient. Check out the prices for each ID.4 for yourself and see which one best fits your budget:
- 2022 VW ID.4 Pro – $41,230 MSRP
- 2022 VW ID.4 Pro S – $45,260 MSRP
- 2022 VW ID.4 Pro S with Gradient – $46,760 MSRP
New VW ID.4 Overview: Charging Levels
Many Omaha shoppers are interested in buying a 2022 Volkswagen ID.4. However, there’s still a lot of confusion around the methods of charging and how long it takes to completely refresh the battery. Although your VW’s charging speed is heavily influenced by your charger type and configuration, there are typically three levels of charging power:
- Level 1: This is the slowest charging type and is also ideal for supplemental charging. A level 1 cable is included with the VW ID.4 and can be found in the trunk. The cable plugs into a standard 120-volt household outlet. Your power output is 1.1 kW AC, and your range added per hour of charging is 2-3 miles.
- Level 2: This is the recommended charging type for the average Omaha driver as it provides a full charge overnight (8-10 hours)*. Most public chargers are Level 2. However, home Level 2 chargers require additional equipment purchases and extensive installation to charge from a 220-volt appliance outlet. Your power output is 3.3kW-11kW AC, and your range added per hour of charging is 20-30 miles.
- Level 3: Also referred to as DC Fast Charging, is the quickest charging type. Level 3 is most often used on long road trips across KS. Level 3 chargers replenish 80% of your battery in roughly 30 minutes**. Keep in mind though that most drivers charge to 80% level as the last 20% of the charge completes at a slower pace as the battery nears full capacity. Your power output is 25kW-350kW DC and your range added per hour of charging is 250+ miles.
Find Your New VW ID.4 at Volkswagen of Topeka Today!
As you can see from our VW ID.4 overview, this state-of-the-art vehicle offers affordable pricing and accessible EV charging options. Ready to begin financing your very own Volkswagen ID.4? Then contact our team at Volkswagen of Topeka to get the purchasing process started today!
More from Volkswagen of Topeka
The 2023 VW ID.4 is an exciting new addition to the electric vehicle market, but also because it’s Volkswagen’s first fully electric SUV! What is the range of the Volkswagen ID.4? Kansas City drivers can enjoy up to 275 miles of range depending on the trim level they chose, but no matter which you prefer, you’ll…
Take a look around on the Kansas City roads and it won’t be long before you spot the Volkswagen Atlas SUV. With strong towing capabilities built in, the 2023 Volkswagen Atlas is a solid choice for recreationists or those who always find themself pursuing yet another DIY project. The 2023 Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity reaches…
The 2023 Volkswagen Jetta interior is a great place to spend your time commuting from Kansas City to Omaha. No matter your destination, you’ll feel comfortable, safe, and well-connected thanks to the appealing list of VW Jetta interior features. Whether you’re a commuter student or looking for an efficient vehicle your family will love, you…
**Requires charging at select DC fast charging stations. Frequent and consecutive high-voltage charging (including DC charging) can permanently decrease the capacity of the high-voltage battery.